ENR is proud to announce the winners of its Top 20 Under 40 competition in the Northwest region, which celebrates the excellence of young design and construction professionals in Alaska, Oregon and Washington.
An independent jury judged candidates on the basis of their career experience; industry leadership; community service; and other factors. Winners will appear in a March 4, 2013, special Northwest edition of ENR.
Congratulations to our winners, listed below in alphabetical order by first name.
- Carrie Sturts Dossick, Associate Professor and Director, UW Pacific Northwest Center for Construction Research and Education
- Chris Hemmer, Senior Project Manager, Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Corey Lohman, President, Emerick Construction Co.
- David Cutler, Senior Associate, GGLO
- David Warner, Senior Project Manager, Parsons Corporation
- Eric Herzstein, Project Engineer, Parsons Corporation
- Ian Kell, Senior Project Manager, Heery International, Inc.
- Jason Chupp, Project Executive, Swinerton Builders
- Jason King, Principal Landscape Architect, Terra Fluxus LLC
- Jayme Kahne, Industrial Hygienist, URS
- Joshua Hatch, Senior Sustainability Advisor & Director of Sustainability Analytics, Brightworks Sustainability Advisors
- Katie Jeremiah, Construction Attorney, Jordan Ramis PC
- Kelley Lyons, Director of Business Development, Industrial Projects Consulting
- Kirk Sund, Managing Principal, CB Two Architects
- Michelle Hall, Staff Engineer, AECOM
- Nolan Lienhart, Associate, Urban Design, ZGF Architects LLP
- Phil Hatzenbeuhler, Project Manager/Drafter, BBL Architects
- Ryan Dahle, Senior Project Engineer, Lydig Construction
- Sarah J. Morgan, Senior Project Engineer, Golder Associates Inc.
- Tim Gattie, Project Manager, PCL Civil Constructors, Inc.