In the inaugural issue of ENR California, we will be highlighting 20 outstanding individuals under the age of 40 who represent the best in their construction and design careers and giving back to the industry and their communities. Anyone who works in the A/E/C industry in California who was under the age of 40 during the entry deadline was eligible.
A panel of independent industry judges selected the Top 20. More information on the criteria, the judges and the winners will be included in the Feb. 7 issue of ENR California and on our website after that date.
Do you know the recipients, or have you worked with them? Please comment below, and your thoughts may end up in ENR California!
Congratulations to the following:
- Braulio Babtista, partner, ZGF Architects, Los Angeles
- Viktor Bullain, manager of virtual design and construction, Turner Construction Co., Anaheim
- Daniel Cronquist, associate engineer, AECOM, Bakersfield
- Tiffany English, director of interior architecture and design, Ware Malcomb, San Diego
- Richard Hammond, associate, Gensler, Santa Monica
- Hao Ko, senior associate/design director, Gensler, San Francisco
- Nish Kothari, designer, SmithGroup, San Francisco
- Yvana Kuhn, environmental engineer, AECOM, San Diego
- Sam Laham, vice president of operations/education, Suffolk Construction Co., Irvine
- Robert McLean, vice president/corporate operations, Roebbelen Contracting, El Dorado Hills
- Brendan Murphy, project executive, Turner Construction Co., Anaheim
- Ryan Nessen, vice president/operations manager, Sundt Construction, San Diego
- Raymond Pan, design principal, HMC Architects, Ontario
- Homer Perez, associate, McCall Design Group, San Francisco
- Nellie Reid, director of sustainable design, Gensler, Santa Monica
- Omar Rodea, director of engineering and preconstruction services, J.R. Filanc Construction Co., Escondito
- Adhamina C. Rodriguez, senior project manager, Swinerton Builders, San Francisco
- Andrew Scott, associate principal, Degenkolb Engineers, San Francisco
- Carmen Vann, project executive, Turner Construction Co., San Diego
- James Woolum, design principal, HMC Architects, Los Angeles