The votes are in, the scores tallied and 15 rising stars have emerged in the Northwest region’s 2014 Top Young Professionals competition. Results of the contest along with profiles of the winners will be published in the June 16 issue of ENR Northwest.
An independent jury chose the winners from a total of 22 applicants who were scored based on criteria including professional achievement and community service. The contest covered Alaska, Oregon, and Washington.
The following winners are listed in alphabetical order. Read more about them in the upcoming issue.
For now, however, here’s a big thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to all of our winners:
- Brian Antonsen, business unit manager-life sciences, McKinstry, Seattle
- Shane Binder, senior transportation engineer, Transpo Group, Kirkland, Wash.
- Andrew Craig, associate/senior mechanical engineer, Interface Engineering, Portland, Ore.
- Andy Fry, chief operating officer, Mangnusson Klemencic Associates, Seattle
- Stefanie Herzstein, senior transportation engineer, Transpo Group, Kirkland, Wash.
- Kyle Hughes, senior project engineer, Skanska USA Building Inc., Seattle
- Petersen Lambert, associate principal, Allana Buick & Bers Inc., Seattle
- Jason McDonald, principal/estimating manager, Hermanson Co., Kent, Wash.
- Dan Peyovich, Washington Division president, Seattle
- Gauri Rajbaidya, job captain, SERA Architects, Portland, Ore.
- Brooke Shore, project engineer, PCL Civil Constructors Inc., Issaquah, Wash.
- Danielle Tihon, assistant project manager, PCL Civil Constructors Inc., Issaquah, Wash.
- Erik Timmons, principal, Yorke & Curtis Inc., Beaverton, Ore.
- Tony Toppenberg, chief estimator, Turner Construction, Seattle
- Clint Wolfley, safety and health manager, URS, Richland, Wash.