I'm pleased to announce ENR California’s Top 20 under 40 honorees for 2014. These 20 individuals are at once visionaries, trailblazers and workhorses, who have built extraordinary portfolios in just a few short years. In addition, many donate significant amounts of time and expertise to serve their communities.
Each recipient will be profiled in more detail in the Feb. issue of ENR California.
ENR California received 75 entries this year, so it was a difficult task for the panel of judges to narrow the outstanding entries to just 20. I strongly encourage anyone who submitted but did not win to resubmit next year – just be sure to save a copy of your entry so you can add in all your accomplishments from 2014! Judges included industry vets and past 20 under 40 recipients; they will be listed in the Feb. issue of ENR California as well.
Thanks again to everyone who participated this year by submitting or judging!
2014 ENR CALIFORNIA TOP 20 UNDER 40
- Jeffrey Anglada, Operations Lead/Senior Project Manager with RNL in Los Angeles
- Anthony Damon, Director of Design and Business Development with Jeff Katz Architecture in San Diego
- Diane Fiorelli, Associate with Langan Engineering & Environmental Services in Irvine
- Julie Goodwin, Senior Associate with WSP USA in San Francisco
- Matt Grinberg, Mechanical Engineer with Stantec in San Francisco
- Emily Guglielmo, Senior Project Engineer with Martin/Martin, Inc. in Larkspur
- Timothy Haile, Managed Lanes Technical Services Leader with Michael Baker Jr., Inc. in Ontario
- Chip Hastie, Vice President with The Clark Construction Group in Costa Mesa
- Lee Ishida, Associate with Thornton Tomasetti in Los Angeles
- Malika Junaid, Principal Architect with M Designs Architects in Los Altos
- Melissa Keiser, Associate with RBB Architects Inc in Los Angeles
- Jason Krolicki, Associate Principal with Arup in San Francisco
- Evelyn Lee, Senior Strategist with MKThink in San Francisco
- Nora McIntyre, Project Engineer with J.L. Patterson & Associates in Orange
- Brandon Potts, Senior Project Manager with Kitchell in Del Mar
- John Prince, Senior Associate with RBF Consulting, a Company of Michael Baker Corporation in San Diego
- Benedict Tranel, Senior Associate/Technical Director with Gensler in San Francisco
- Mark von Leffern, Project Control Engineer with Hill International in Irvine
- Aaron Wiehe, District Manager with Nordic PCL Construction, Inc. in Honolulu
- Joe Yau, Senior Project Manager with DPR Construction in Redwood City