BLM to Upgrade Public Lands with $32 million
Portland - The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Oregon State Office announced $32.4 million to fund 60 BLM projects throughout Oregon and Washington with stimulus dollars.
The $32.4 million is part of the $305 million that will fund more than 650 projects across the country. The BLM investments include the following types of projects:
• Renewable Energy Authorization ($1.85 million);
• Habitat Restoration ($7.05 million);
• Construction and Deferred Maintenance ($11.4 million);
• Abandoned Mines ($1.15 million);
• Capital Improvements ($3.53 million);
• Roads and Bridges Maintenance and Construction ($5.1 million);
• Trails Maintenance and Construction ($1.42 million).