Welcoming You Back Safely
At Top Young Professionals Conference, the health and safety of our on-site event participants remains a top priority. In addition to following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) prevention strategies guidelines as well as all current federal, state and local directives, we are continuing to develop and implement the most up-to-date protocols for a safe and successful in-person event this February.
We are committed to keeping all of our sponsors, attendees, speakers, staff and vendors up to date with the latest health & safety developments to ensure a coordinated and a safe on-site experience for all. As guidelines and restrictions continue to change and evolve, ENR's Top Young Professionals Conference will adapt plans accordingly and provide regular updates to event participants as necessary.
as of 8/26/2021
The global Hilton CleanStay program is setting the new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection in Hilton properties around the world. Hilton has partnered with RB, maker of Lysol & Dettol to develop Hilton CleanStay so guests can enjoy a worry-free stay. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Tempe actively monitors and evolves their solutions to ensure they align with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and local and/or federal mandate. Learn more about the Hilton CleanStay program, here.
Event management will implement and enforce all protocols and COVID-19 directives/mandates established by city, state, local and federal government agencies. As part of our commitment to support a safe experience, everyone in attendance, including attendees, exhibitors, vendors, building employees and event staff, are expected to comply with the following health and safety requirements:
- Face coverings –We encourage all event attendees to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. Disposable masks will be available for those that need them in the registration area.
- Increased sanitization and hygiene – We ask that you use hand sanitizer when provided to protect yourself and other event participants. It is the responsibility of everyone to maintain personal hygiene, including washing hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Physical distancing – We ask that, to the best of your ability, you stay a safe distance from each other to keep everyone healthy. Where educational sessions will be taking place and as space allows, will have socially distanced seating (space between seats).
- Banquet Food & Beverage - Cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures and protective measure will be modeled after CDC and EPA guidelines per local ordinance. All service equipment, common surfaces, and high-touch areas will be sanitized or disinfected after each use.
- Healthy You - We ask that participants come to the event symptom free of any illness and not attend the event if you feel sick, have a temperature or generally do not feel well.
Exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including Top Young Professionals Conference. Before registering for the event, ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention.
By attending Top Young Professionals Conference, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of event, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- You will abide by all of Top Young Professionals Conference health-and-safety requirements
- You are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Before attending Top Young Professionals Conference you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and
- You are not under any self-quarantine orders.
Please do not enter ENR's Top Young Professionals Conference if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at the event you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave at the sole discretion of event management.Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity concerning these variables emerge, these guidelines may be adjusted accordingly.