2023 Call For Speakers
Submission Deadline Extended! October 19, 2022
Topics we are seeking
- Career and skill development
- Work-life integration
- Project management and operations
- Leadership and teambuilding
- Communication skills and tools
- Raising your profile in your company and with industry colleagues
- Strategies to foster diversity, equity and inclusion
- Mentoring and reverse mentorship
- Fostering a safe and healthy workplace/jobsite
- Addressing global challenges (i.e. social justice, climate changes, sustainability)
The primary audience is early career professionals from all walks of the construction industry, including those from design firms, contractors, suppliers, owners and specialty firms, who are looking to develop their skill set. The conference will also benefit more experienced managers to hone their leadership and mentoring approach.
Who Should Submit A Proposal
We are seeking industry experts from a variety of backgrounds who can inspire early-stage construction industry professionals and provide effective workplace enhancement and career development strategies. Proposals are welcome from seasoned industry experts or from people just beginning to transition to leadership roles. We seek a diverse group of speakers, reflecting the broad spectrum of the AEC industry. Our team and attendees will be particularly interested in speakers and topics that have not been presented at previous events - see 2022 agenda for reference.
The conference will feature expert keynotes, panel discussions (3-4 panelists with a moderator) and small-group workshops – and we welcome ideas for all of these among the speaker submissions. There also will be plenty of networking opportunities – dedicated networking breaks will be scheduled throughout including two lunches and evening cocktail receptions.
- A person or firm may submit multiple proposals.
- Proposals will be evaluated by ENR based on their value to the audience of early career professionals, their fresh new ideas that have not been discussed in the past, and their diversity of presenters.
- Length and format of presentations selected for the 2023 program will be determined by ENR and coordinated with the presenters.
- Speakers will receive a complimentary registration
- Speaker is responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses. Event has secured a discount group rate of $239/night at the Intercontinental New Orleans, where the event takes place. Find travel information here.