Call For Presentations
Submission Deadline: July 31
Topics we are seeking
- Career and skill development
- Work-life integration
- Project management
- Leadership and teambuilding
- Communication skills and tools
- Raising your profile in your company and industry colleagues
- Strategies for success for women, minorities and LGBTQ+ in AEC careers
- Mentoring and reverse mentorship
- Fostering a safe and healthy workplace/jobsite
The primary audience is early career professionals from all walks of the construction industry, including those from design firms, contractors, suppliers, owners and specialty firms, who are looking to develop their skill set. The conference will also benefit more experienced managers to hone their leadership and mentoring approach.
Who Should Submit A Proposal
We are seeking industry experts from a variety of backgrounds who can inspire early-stage construction industry professionals and provide effective workplace enhancement and career development strategies. Proposals are welcome from seasoned industry experts or from people just beginning to transition to leadership roles. We seek a diverse group of speakers, reflecting the broad spectrum of the AEC industry.
The conference will feature expert keynotes, panel discussions, large and small-group workshops – and we welcome ideas for all of these among the speaker submissions. There also will be plenty of opportunities for networking with peers, management, clients and experts