Buildings account for nearly 40 percent of annual global CO2 emissions due in part to the use of Fossil fuels. Strategic Electrification is an alternate approach that uses electric-powered technologies to increase energy efficiency, leading to cost optimization, and reduced pollution. As a leader in the AEC industry, you know how important it is to keep up on the latest technology and trends.
You will hear from Kevin Miskewicz of Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US and other industry professionals who have been successful in implementing energy-efficient systems.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- What you need to know about Strategic Electrification
- Decarbonization and the public and private initiatives that support it
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems support Strategic Electrification
- Examples of successful applications driving towards Zero Net Energy
- The benefits of architectural solar (building-integrated PV) technology
- Why the adoption of vertical real estate energy solutions will be a game changer in the way we design, build and operate our cities