Shale oil and gas are making the U.S. a net exporter of energy for the first time in more than 50 years. Yet, even as oil and gas production is surging, wind and solar power capacity growth is frequently outpacing that of new fossil fuel plants. What kind of impact will these developments have on the domestic construction market?
During this webinar, ENR will discuss the following questions with the experts:
- What are some of the projects being planned to meet the rising demand for oil and gas for domestic use and export?
- What are construction companies doing to position themselves to take advantage of the surge of demand for renewables?
- Will there continue to be a demand for natural gas and other power plants?
- How long can this golden age last?
- What could derail the growth in the energy sector construction?
- How can companies position and prepare themselves to work in these markets in the coming year and beyond?