On Demand Today’s construction industry is undergoing a digital transformation. However, in an industry that has traditionally looked at technology as yet another cost to control rather than as a strategic investment, this type of initiative brings with it not only many challenges, but several opportunities as well.
Join InEight’s conversation with Matt Gramblicka, Graham Construction’s VP of IT and Enterprise Applications, as they discuss Graham’s digital transformation journey.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to scale technology initiatives across projects, geographies and workforces.
- Best practices when introducing technology changes to a hesitant workforce.
- Do’s and Don’ts of rollout methodologies.
- How successful organizations leverage vast amounts of construction data to improve the quality and timeliness of decision-making.
- How to focus on and measure business outcomes.