As with implementing any software, businesses want to know what return of investment (ROI) they can expect. However, given the unprecedented challenges of the last year, AEC leaders must also be thinking about the positive impact any technology can have on the business in the post-pandemic world.
When it comes to project information, email is the letter of today, and has become more critical since the start of the pandemic. Customer, supplier, client, project and supplier communication all lies within email, meaning the accessibility of emails is more important than ever before. Especially as employees need to be able to remain productive, stay connected to the business, and access the information they need, both in the office and remotely.
Project information management doesn't need to be expensive and clunky. Arup has developed another way, which is simple and cost effective, and brings their project information and critical correspondence into one, central location.
Join the webinar to discover:
- How to improve project productivity and save fee-earner time
- How to mitigate risk and avoid disputes
- How to reduce storage costs and improve accessibility
- How to enhance compliance and complete audit trails
- How Arup solved their project information management headache