Earn: 1 PDH; 1 AIA LU/Elective; 0.1 IACET CEU
Construction is one of the fastest-growing industries, and with tight margins, project delivery delays and labor shortages, no industry has more complexity and risk. This is why it’s important to always know exactly where your business stands from a cash flow perspective.
Cash is critical, and managing cash flow can be a challenge for any company. Managing the flow of cash in and out of your business accounts is no easy task, but the right technology tools can give you the power to accurately project and monitor your organization’s cash flow.
Learning Objectives - During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Recognize barriers to cash flow forecasting at your company.
- Compare your business practices to those of your peers in industry benchmarks.
- Determine ways to leverage technology to track job profitability and build detailed forecasts of your cash balances.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators to monitor the strength of your cash flow position.
- Evaluate current accounting processes at your business and ways to improve.