Future-Proofing Infrastructure Stories by AREP and Bentley
Building and public space design is not just about improving the aesthetics of infrastructure, it’s extremely important to consider the usability of the building for the inhabitants. The true success of designing a new or retrofit space lies in meeting the users’ needs, considering the health and safety of the people, and providing them an enjoyable experience. It’s time for building designers to see this human dimension of building performance evaluation in a new light and make habitability analysis an integral part of their design strategy.
We understand that you need design applications that focus on how well a design works for the people who inhabit it. This webinar will explore the tools and projects that allow buildings of all types to be designed and operated with a better understanding of how the people will use them.
During this webinar, we'll discuss:
- Space Planning for Safe Social Distancing - Employees, Customers, and the General Public
- Queuing and Crowd Management Simulations Respecting Social Distancing
- Building Performance Analysis and Simulation to Support New Guidelines
- Leveraging IOT Data and Digital Twins Project - Microsoft Asia-Pacific Headquarters Building
- Improving Facility Design and Performance with Pedestrian Simulation – AREP Projects