On Demand Bid too high, lose the job. Bid too low, lose your margins. What’s a profit-minded, growth-oriented company to do?
Join our conversation with Quanta Services’ Jody Greer, Director of Estimating & Project Controls, to hear how Quanta modernized its estimating work to balance their win rate with accuracy and scale their estimating function in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll learn first-hand the details of how they transformed their estimating process, including during their acquisition of operating units, allowing them to expand into new international markets. In short, how they learned to bid it like they build it, and how you can too.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Standardizing estimating processes for growth without losing expertise and autonomy across your operating units
- Gaining complete control of your cost breakdown structure, i.e., estimating based on the actual work procedures that are used to do the job
- Meeting customer bid requirements on your terms, giving your clients what they need without giving up your proprietary data and maintaining your estimating process
- Enhancing the accuracy of your estimating team while increasing their productivity
- Embracing the right “bid it-build it” technology, increasing confidence and improving hit ratio