On Demand This webinar, moderated by ENR's Editor-in-Chief, Scott Blair, will feature green building leaders from real-world projects that are under construction or recently completed. They will share their best practices on delivering sustainable and resilient projects that push the needle forward with innovative design and construction strategies that you can adapt for your own projects at any scale.
- Discuss projects that include Google Bay View, 7200 Woodlawn and O Street State Office Building
- Learn from strategies that go above and beyond industry norms
- Hear about methods and products to help lower embodied carbon
- Tips for navigating local building codes to foster green innovation
- Adapt techniques covered in the webinar to your own projects of any size