Earn: 1 PDH; 1 AIA LU/Elective; 0.1 IACET CEU*
Get the power of BIM out of the office and job trailer and into the hands of field workers where there’s tremendous untapped potential to harness the model to boost productivity, quality and safety. Using real-world project examples, the panelists will show you how they rolled out technology to craftworkers, fabricators and other field employees with streamlined training and maximum benefit.
Learning Objectives - After viewing this webinar, attendees should able to:
- Recognize the importance of establishing a cohesive strategy around Virtual Design + Construction.
- Examine why field use of the BIM model is limited.
- Assess the importance of training and support techniques to ensure BIM is being leveraged in the field.
- Identify the difference between prefabrication (Pre-Fab) and construction manufacturing (Con-Mfg).
- Determine a clear path to connect BIM to Con-Mfg to Field to BIM.
*BNP Media is authorized by the IACET to offer 0.1 CEU for this program.