Call For Presentations
Now, more than ever, the AEC industry will be looking for inspiration from companies and industry leaders whom have been successful in cultivating their company’s overall processes to improve job results. This includes not only implementing cutting edge building technologies, but how they have shifted their focus to their teams and staff.
ENR BuildTech 2021 is looking for engaging speakers who not only have led the way by using the latest materials, products, trends and codes for the design and construction process, but have successfully engaged and connected with their building team for better results. Teams in the AEC industry are notoriously complex, with roles responsibilities, and specialties tailored to each part of the project.
If you have something you feel would benefit the conference attendees, please submit an abstract for presentation at ENR BuildTech taking place on March 9-10, 2021 in Dallas, TX. This is your opportunity to set yourself apart by sharing your expert knowledge on tomorrow’s building processes and construction technologies.
- Position yourself and your organization as an industry thought leader
- Stand out from the competition
- Benefit from exposure through a dedicated marketing program
- Share lessons - good and bad - to help stimulate thought and push the industry
- Diverse audience allows for healthy & interactive discourse
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Best practices you can easily and immediately implement when you return to the office
- How-to lessons that provide attendees with a new skill, information about a new technology or process
- Best practices for implementing cross-team communications
- Practical and effective methods of internal processes, engagement, and communications during/after COVID-19
- How engaging your teams, despite roles and locations, successfully impacted results
- Providing access to project data to support open and collaborative environments.
- Using cloud-collaboration platforms to allow your teams to review designed and files on-the-go
- Topics that are innovative, stimulating and cutting-edge for the design and construction industry
- Case studies or before and after presentations
- The ability to engage audience with exceptional speaking ability and in-depth knowledge of subject matter
- Interesting slides/handouts that are not text heavy and use before and after images, important stats, easy-to-read and understand charts, etc. - adding music, video and animation is preferred
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT:
- Product pitches
- Topics that require the use of your organization's product
- Niche focused topics that would only be relevant to a small audience
Final acceptance will be based on the course's ability to meet submission standards, overall program/track specification and industry need. Additionally, our Content Architects (made up of industry experts) will review the proposed topics for relevancy and industry feedback. All approved courses will be submitted for continuing education for attendees (if applicable). Please note that vendors/suppliers must be exhibiting in the show to be considered for a presentation.
Submit presentation proposal by June 30, 2020 for consideration in the educational program.