ENR Mountain States is pleased to announce the winners of our annual Top Young Professionals competition, which recognizes up-and-coming industry leaders under the age of 40 from across the Mountain States region.
This year’s competition, which was conducted on a national basis via a series of regional contests, attracted many qualified nominees in our seven-state region alone (Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho and Montana).
Across the country, hundreds more future leaders were nominated based on their education, career experience, industry leadership, community service and other factors.
Here, in alphabetical order, are the 2019 regional honorees and their firms. Their profiles will be printed in the February issue of ENR Mountain States.
Congratulations to this year’s winners.
- Bill Allen, President/CEO, EvolveLAB
- Jatin Allen, Project Manager, ICI LLC
- Kerri Block, Project Manager, PCL Construction Services
- Kane Bormann, Project Manager, MWH Constructors
- David Brooke, Operations Manager, Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Jill Burrell, Project Manager, Ditesco
- Tim Erickson, Vice President - Montana Transportation Business Group Manager, HDR Engineering Inc.
- Kyle Hudson, Project Director, VIATechnik
- Colton Koncak, Project Manager, CRB
- Aurom Mahobian, Department Manager for Terminals & Pipelines, Burns & McDonnell
- Nick Hartline, President, ICI LLC
- Ryan Odell, Senior Project Manager, PCL Construction Services
- Justin Peterson, VP Operations, McCarthy Building Cos.
- Tony Reuter, Construction Manager, Saunders Construction Inc.
- Andrew Safulko, Project Environmental Engineer, Terracon Consultants Inc.
- Ankit Sanghvi, Preconstruction Manager, PCL Construction Services
- Landon Sherwood, Preconstruction Manager, Layton Construction
- Tylor J. Slauter, Project Manager/Resident Field Engineer, AECOM
- Brian Valentine, Vice President, Kimley-Horn
- Jared Ward, Project Engineer, Big-D Construction