ENR Mountain States is pleased to announce the winners of our annual Top 20 Under 40 competition, which recognizes up-and-coming industry leaders from across the Mountain States and Plains region.
This year’s competition, which was conducted on a national basis via a series of regional contests, attracted dozens of qualified nominees in our nine-state region alone (Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho and Montana).
Across the country, nearly 800 future leaders were nominated based on their career experience, industry leadership, community service and several other factors.
Here, in alphabetical order, are the 2016 winners and their firms. Their profiles will be printed in the February/March issue of ENR Mountain States.
Congratulations to this year’s winners:
- Jessica Acosta, Principal/CEO, Environmental Consulting Services, Denver
- David Beckner, Project Manager, KEPHART community :: planning :: architecture, Denver
- Brandon J. Berumen, President/CEO, LEI Cos. Inc., Denver
- Will Buchanan, President, Treadwell, Overland Park, Kan.
- Robert Childers, Director of Virtual Design and Construction, Haselden Construction, Centennial, Colo.
- Ryan Felton, Project Director, McCarthy Building Cos. Inc., Leawood, Kan.
- Sandee Moore Gehrke, Vice President, Operations Improvement, St. Luke’s Health System, Boise
- Morgan Green, CEO, Green Construction Inc., Kaysville, Utah
- Rami Charles Harb, Project Director, Central & West US Managed Lanes Practice Leader, Atkins, Denver
- Jared Hoeflich, Project Executive, Swinerton Builders, Arvada, Colo.
- Laura Hoff, Project Estimator, Haselden Construction, Centennial, Colo.
- Todd Kelsey, Vice President and Senior Project Manager, Method Studio, Salt Lake City
- John Legatt, Project Manager I, TIC The Industrial Company Wyoming Inc., Casper, Wyo.
- Kara Lentz, Sr. Supervising Engineer / Aviation Project Manager, WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, Denver
- Lucas Mallory, Manager, Special Projects Division, PCL Construction Services Inc., Denver
- Patti Mason, Executive Director, U.S. Green Building Council, Colorado Chapter, Denver
- Brian McBeth, Project Manager, Layton Construction Co. Inc., Sandy, Utah
- Patrick Roberts, Project Engineer, Martin/Martin Consulting Engineers, Lakewood, Colo.
- Robert Snow, Geotechnical Project Manager, AECOM, Salt Lake City
Carrie Wallis, Project Director, Atkins, Denver