ENR Mountain States is pleased to announce the winners of our annual Top 20 Under 40 competition, which recognizes up-and-coming industry leaders from across the Mountain States and Plains region.
The competition has found a big audience in its eight-year history. This year’s contest, which was conducted on a national basis via a series of regional contests, attracted dozens of qualified nominees in our nine-state region alone (Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho and Montana). Across the country, nearly 700 future leaders were nominated based on their career experience, industry leadership, community service and several other factors.
Here, in alphabetical order, are the 2015 winners and their firms. Their profiles will be printed in the February issue of ENR Mountain States.
Congratulations to this year’s winners.
- Elizabeth Claire Booth, Senior Environmental Engineer, ARCADIS US Inc., Boulder, Colo.
- Matt Brower, Business Development, Sure Steel Inc., South Weber, Utah
- C.J. Harvey, Project Manager, Haselden Construction, Centennial, Colo.
- Mike Hockett, Director of Preconstruction, W.E. O'Neil, Denver
- Mac Hodell, Vice President, Management Consulting, MWH Global, Broomfield, Colo.
- Matt Hoster, Vice President, W.E. O'Neil, Denver
- Mak Keeling, Owner, Summit Construction, Basalt, Colo.
- Lindsay Kenney, Process Engineer, Associate, CRB, Broomfield, Colo.
- Chance Lauderdale, Water Treatment Director, HDR, Denver
- Abbie Liel, Assistant Professor, University of Colorado at Boulder, Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, Boulder, Colo.
- Kristen Liggett, Civil Associate, Michael Baker International, Lakewood, Colo.
- Porter McDonough, Senior Project Manager, Layton Construction, Sandy, Utah
- Amy Mills, Business Development Associate & Sustainability Coordinator, Okland Construction, Salt Lake City
- Katie Page, Integrated Services Manager, GE Johnson Construction Co., Colorado Springs
- Rhiannon Parmelee, Senior Environmental Engineer, ARCADIS US Inc., Highlands Ranch, Colo.
- Kelli Jo Preston, Senior Hydrogeologist/Certified Project Manager, ARCADIS US Inc., Highlands Ranch, Colo.
- Sara Richardson, Principal Engineer, Parsons Transportation Group, Denver
- Robert Strong, Partner/Owner, Critical Facilities Technology, Arvada, Colo.
- Kelly Stumpf, Senior Associate, Shen Milsom & Wilke, Denver
- Mandy Swarts, Project Coordinator, Mark Young Construction Inc., Frederick, Colo.