As the year begins to wind down, ENR Southeast is looking to the future. Specifically, we’re announcing our 2020 class of Top Young Professionals. The contest, conducted by each of ENR's Regional Publications, seeks to recognize young industry professionals who represent the "Best-of-the-Best" in their construction and design careers, by exhibiting qualities such as leadership, career progress, community involvement and creating landmark projects.
This year, ENR Southeast was honored to enlist the services of four outstanding industry professionals as our Top Young Professionals judges. In fact, three of this year’s judges were recognized as part of last year's Southeast Top Young Professionals class. These judges include: Edward (Alan) Ambler, president of AM Trenchless, Lake Mary, Fla.; John (Mac) Caddell, executive vice president with Caddell Construction Co., Montgormery, Ala.; and Joshua B. Mauney – CEO and founder of Paragon Safety Group Inc., Raleigh, N.C. Additionally, Brent Darnell, owner and president of Brent Darnell International—and an ENR Newsmaker in 2012—also judged this year’s candidates.
We’ll have more information about each of this year’s honorees in the upcoming January 2020 print edition of ENR Southeast. Until then, here's an alphabetical list of this year's class. Congratulations to this year’s Top Young Professionals!
- Christopher Benitez — Senior Project Engineer, Stantec, Coral Gables, Fla.
- Mike Foushee — Division manager, Brasfield & Gorrie, Atlanta
- David Fusco — Vice President and Tampa Office Leader Thornton Tomasetti, Tampa
- Masoud Gheisari — Assistant Professor, University of Florida, Gainesville
- Anna Griffin — Project Manager, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., Atlanta
- Pervez Iqbal — Principal engineer, highways technical leader, CHA Consulting, Inc., Atlanta
- David Judd — President of Florida operations, Wehr Constructors, Tampa
- Michael Keller — Vice president and regional preconstruction director, Brasfield & Gorrie, Atlanta
- Kevin J. Kelly — President, Sauer Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- Rachel Klinger — Principal, Geosyntec Consultants, Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- Tim Lamson — Vice president, Clark Construction Group, Nashville
- Gaël Le Bris — Senior aviation planner and technical principal, WSP USA, Raleigh, N.C.
- Ashley Little — Senior project manager, Moss Construction, Fort Lauderdale
- Joseph Nichols — Business and technology solutions section manager, Burns & McDonnell, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Scott Parrish — Office manager, Terracon Consultants, Inc., Sarasota, Fla.
- Cristina Pastore — Shareholder, Kimley-Horn, Atlanta
- Kaitlyn Rhonehouse — Senior engineer, Geosyntec Consultants, Inc., Wilmington, N.C.
- Tony Simonetti — Senior project manager, JE Dunn Construction, Nashville
- Bobby Teachey II — Project manager, Brownstone Construction Group, Charleston, S.C.
- Ryan Van Dyke — Superintendent, Robins & Morton, Deltona, Fla.