This year, ENR Southeast changed up the order of its series of "Top" lists. Our first ranking of firms will be Top Design Firms, which will publish in its entirety in our upcoming May 9 issue.
The survey results are in, so here we're providing our annual sneak preview of our ranking of the top architectural and engineering firms working in the four-state region of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. The ranking here is a preview of the main ranking, which is based on regional revenue received during 2010.
Of course, the print version of this ranking will include considerably more information, including analysis of the data and perspective from Southeast designers. So be sure to check it out when it publishes May 9.
Without further adieu, here's this year's top 25 ranked firms for the Southeast.
- CH2M HILL $257,312,713
- Atkins North America (formerly PBS&J) $230,713,000
- AECOM $222,207,557
- Jacobs $172,801,546
- ARCADIS U.S. $171,878,287
- HDR $132,241,361
- HNTB Corporation $118,223,469
- Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc. $107,700,000
- Parsons Brinckerhoff $86,190,099
- Perkins+Will $52,396,494
- Terracon Consultants, Inc. $43,825,509
- Trow Global Holdings Inc. $43,229,743
- McKim & Creed $40,796,914
- LS3P ASSOCIATES LTD. $39,856,167
- Heery International $37,318,725
- Universal Engineering Sciences, Inc. $36,000,000
- BRPH Companies, Inc. $34,634,369
- Dyer, Riddle, Mills & Precourt, Inc. (DRMP) $33,600,000
- Gresham, Smith and Partners $32,934,680
- TLC Engineering for Architecture $32,460,313
- Jones, Edmunds & Associates, Inc. $32,389,040
- HKS Architects, Inc. $31,548,654
- STV $30,406,725
- Gannett Fleming, Inc. $29,803,187
- Stantec $27,988,391