ENR Texas & Louisiana’s annual Top Project Starts ranking will feature a list of the top 25 largest project starts in 2017 by total value from across the region, which includes Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas.
The preliminary list below includes the top 25 project starts from 2017 in alphabetical order, along with each project’s location. Be sure to look for more details on the final list of projects in our April 9 print issue.
Please remember that the following list is preliminary, and is subject to change as additional information becomes available prior to publication of the ranking. Also, because this ranking has been ordered according to total project value, those projects that were unable or unwilling to disclose their total project value have not been included.
Did we miss a project valued over $100 million that began construction in 2017? Please let us know by sending an email to Louise Poirier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- American Airlines Trinity Campus, Forth Worth
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport Parking Garage & Administration Offices, Austin
- Capitol Tower, Houston
- Children’s Hospital New Orleans, New Orleans
- CPS Energy Corporate Headquarters, San Antonio
- Delta Polypropylene Production Plant, La Porte, Texas
- Dickies Arena, Forth Worth
- Entergy 980-MW St. Charles Power Station (Replacement), Montz, La.
- Globe Life Field, Arlington, Texas
- Hale Wind Energy Phase 1, Hale County, Texas
- HALL Arts Residences and Hotels, Dallas
- Hyperzone Polyethylene (PE) Plant, La Porte, Texas
- Monsanto Plant/Office Facility Expansion, Luling, La.
- New Yuhuang Chemical Methanol Plant Phase I, Vacherie, La.
- Santa Rita Wind Farm, Big Lake, Texas
- SH 99 (Grand Parkway) Segments H, I-1 and I-2 , Northeast Houston
- Texas Health Resources and UT Southwestern Frisco Campus, Frisco, Texas
- Texas Live!, Arlington, Texas
- University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC) Children's Hospital Expansion & Clinic Addition, Jackson, Miss.
- University of Oklahoma Medical Center – Adult Bed Tower, Oklahoma City
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Clements Hospital Tower 3, Dallas
- US 281 Expansion Project, San Antonio
- Valley Crossing Pipeline, Brownsville, Texas
- Vista Ridge Water Supply Pipeline Project, from Burleson County to San Antonio, Texas
- Willow Springs Wind Farm, Haskell County, Texas