In the upcoming April 18 print edition, ENR Texas & Louisiana will list the top 25 largest projects by total value that broke ground across the region in 2015.
More than $20 billion in work is included in this year's top starts list. Take a look at the preliminary top 25 project starts, which are listed alphabetically below, along with each project’s location. Be sure to look for more details on the final list of projects in our April issue.
Please keep in mind that the following list is preliminary, and is subject to change as additional information becomes available prior to publication of the ranking. Also, because this ranking has been ordered according to total project value, those projects that were unable or unwilling to disclose their total project value have not been included.
Did we miss a project valued over $100 million that began construction in 2015? Please let us know by sending an email to Louise Poirier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 157.5 MW Roserock Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Plant, Pecos, TX
- 183 South, Austin, TX
- 300 MW South Plains II Wind Farm, Floyd County, TX
- Breaking New Ground Project, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center’s Renovation and Expansion Project, Houston, TX
- Christus Spohn Health System Master Facility Plan, Corpus Christi, TX
- Corpus Christi Liquefaction Project Trains 1 & 2, Corpus Christi, TX
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District High School #12 & Elementary School #55, Houston, TX
- Daikin HVAC Equipment Engineering, Manufacturing And Logistics Campus, Waller, TX
- El Paso Streetcar Project, El Paso, TX
- Frost Tower, Fort Worth, TX
- Hospitals of Providence Transmountain campus, El Paso, TX
- I-49 North Bridge (Segment K) Phase 2, Shreveport, LA
- Interstate 10 Reconstruction “GO 10”, El Paso, TX
- Liquefaction Project Train 3, Freeport (Quintana Island), TX
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Campus Expansion, Houston, TX
- New Yuhuang Chemical Methanol Plant , Vacherie, LA
- Park West Student Housing, College Station, TX
- Patrick Taylor Hall, Baton Rouge, LA
- The Post Oak Mixed Use Tower, Houston, TX
- Sasol Ethane Cracker And Derivatives Complex, Westlake, LA
- SH360 South Toll Road, Tarrant County, TX
- Texas A&M Engineering Education Complex, College Station, TX
- Texas Children's Hospital Tower Expansion , Houston, TX
- Toyota's North American Headquarters, Plano, TX
- US 290 Construction Engineering Inspection (CEI) for Sections A, B & C, Houston, TX