ENR Texas & Louisiana is proud to announce the region’s 2014 Top 20 Under 40 winners, determined to be the best-of-the-best young construction professionals by an independent panel of judges.
About 50 entries came in to this year’s Texas & Louisiana contest, from Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas, requiring our judges to be highly selective in choosing our winners. Thanks to this year’s panel for all their efforts:
- Jennifer Berthiaume, GIS Analyst, ARCADIS U.S. Inc.
- Kendy Guillaume, Associate Principal/Director of Houston, Jordan & Skala Engineers Inc.
- John Hero, Business Development Manager, Hill & Wilkinson
- John S. Marshall, Vice President, Satterfield & Pontikes Construction Inc.
- Jennifer Woodruff, Director of Marketing, Associated Builders & Contractors of Greater Houston
Listed below are the 2014 ENR Texas & Louisiana Top 20 Under 40 winners (in alphabetical order by last name). Read more about these young professionals in the February 17 print edition. Congratulations to each of our winners!
- Stephanie L. Bache, Project Manager / Office Manager, Parsons Environment and Infrastructure, Richardson, Texas
- Yesenia Blandon, Associate, Arch III, Perkins+Will, Dallas
- James M. Benham, President and CEO, JB Knowledge Technologies Inc., Bryan, Texas
- Russell Clark, Project Manager, Parsons Transportation Group, Carrolton, Texas
- Rayburn Jacob Donaldson, Principal, Three Square Design Group, Houston
- Zach Edwards, Project Architect, Gensler, Dallas
- Ashley Frysinger, Vice President, Kimley-Horn and Associates Inc., Houston
- Marcia Gallant, Associate Architect, MA+ Architecture, Oklahoma City
- Prajakti (PJ) Glasco, Senior Vice President, Project Designer, FKP Architects, Houston
- Cheng Lok Caleb Hing, Structural Engineer, Michael Baker Jr. Inc., Arlington, Texas
- Tom Hughes, Energy Specialist, Leidos, Oklahoma City
- Kate Hull, Senior Consultant, Spire Consulting Group LLC, Austin, Texas
- Christopher Masters, Vice President, Parsons Transportation Group, Richardson, Texas
- Kyle Nelson, Project Director, Manhattan Construction Co., Oklahoma Cit
- Adam Nyer, President, Skybeck Construction LLC, Austin, Texas
- Perryn Olson, Founder, President and COO, The Brand Constructors, New Orleans
- Justin R. Ring, Senior Project Manager, EHRA Inc., Houston
- Juli Schroeder, Associate, Gensler, Houston
- Rik van den Berg, Business Development Manager, Texas Sterling Construction, Houston
- Scott Watson, Construction Manager, PCL Industrial Construction Co., Houston