ENR Texas & Louisiana is pleased to announce the region’s 2015 Top 20 Under 40 winners, determined to be the best-of-the-best young construction professionals by an independent panel of judges.
About 35 entries came in for this year’s contest, from Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas, requiring our judges to be highly selective in choosing our winners. Special thanks to this year’s panel of judges for all their efforts:
- Brad Brown, Vice President, Austin Commercial;
- Jing Johnson, President, PCG Inc.;
- John Marshall, Vice President, Satterfield & Pontikes Construction Inc.; and
- Jennifer Woodruff, Director of Marketing, Associated Builders & Contractors of Greater Houston.
Below, we’ve listed the 2015 Texas & Louisiana Top 20 Under 40 winners (in alphabetical order by last name). Please be sure to read more about these outstanding young professionals in the February 23 issue of ENR Texas & Louisiana. Congratulations to all our winners!
- Scott Arnold, Project Manager, Kimley-Horn, Fort Worth
- Derwin Broughton, Project Architect, KAI Texas, Dallas
- Vineta Clegg, Project Architect/Manager, Gensler, Austin
- Matthew C. Compher, Senior Vice President, Safety, Health & Environmental, PLH Group Inc., Irving, Texas
- Angie Cotie, Project Manager, Gilbane Building Co., Houston
- Tony Curtis, Regional Manager, Brahma Group Inc., Gonzales, La.
- Jared Edwards, CEO/Managing Principal, HES, Dallas
- William "Bill" Erwin, Associate, Andrews Myers PC, Austin
- Jacob H. Gonzalez, Principal/Director of Parking Services, Walter P. Moore and Associates, Inc., Houston
- Briana Herrmann, Civil Engineer, ARCADIS US Inc., Houston
- Jennifer R. Ivey, Principal Consultant, ARCADIS US Inc., Dallas
- Joseph Jouvenal, Vice President of Operations, Texas Division, McCarthy Building Cos. Inc., Dallas
- Benjamin Kuhnel, Certified Project Manager, ARCADIS US Inc., Dallas
- Fernanda Leite, Assistant Professor, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin
- Benjamin Matthews, Senior Project Manager/Division Manager, Atkins, Dallas
- Meredith Epley McWilliams, Associate, Gensler, Houston
- Ty Parsons, Project Director, Lee Lewis Construction Inc., Dallas
- Jolene Eulitt Rock, Vice President, AZTEC Engineering, Houston
- Scott Tomhave, Division Manager, Swinerton Builders, Austin
- Travis Woodard, Principal, CSRS Inc., Baton Rouge, La.