Geo-Seal Now Sold Direct through EPRO
Geo-Seal® is an innovative sub-slab vapor intrusion barrier system that eliminates vapor intrusion for brownfields or any environmentally-impaired site. With more than 50 million square feet installed, the patented Geo-Seal system has been in use for over a decade.
Installed between the foundation slab of the building and the soil pad, Geo-Seal eliminates vapor intrusion pathways and stops contaminant vapors from permeating through the slab and into a building. Fully tested and proven highly effective against VOC vapor such as chlorinated solvents and petroleum hydrocarbons, as well as methane gas, Geo-Seal earns wide approval among various regulatory agencies.
- Redundant: Three layers of complementary containment vapor barrier materials create a redundant composite system superior single-component alternatives.
- Chemical Resistant Materials: Made from highly chemical resistant HDPE and polymer modified asphaltic membrane.
- Seamless: Spray-applied Core layer ensures complete sealing of the system without the use of mechanical fastening.
- Bonded: Mechanically bonds directly to the foundation slab.
- Proven: Industry standard and proven technology, with 10+ years and over 50 million square feet installed
- Single-Source Warranty: Combine with EPRO below-grade and deck waterproofing and contaminant vapor intrusion.
With more than 10 years on the market and more than 50 million square feet of successful installations, Geo-Seal has proven its performance and demonstrates the perfect blend of constructability and chemical resistance to contaminants commonly found on brownfield lands with its triple-layered composite design.
It is now available directly through EPRO.