Now On Demand
85% of construction program owners report having projects exceed their original budget and schedule. As such, an owner’s business plans have an increased risk due to inconsistent project performance. During this webinar, you will hear from a panel comprised of some of the brightest minds in capital project management. They will dive into some of the top risks that owners face and strategies to measure and improve project performance.
Key Take Aways:
- Identify top challenges and risks that owners face
- Learn advantages / disadvantages of alternative project delivery methods to reduce risk
- Discover the benefits of a collaborative team to drive project success
- Recognize how technology can be used to identify poor performance and improve project outcomes
Who Should Attend:
- Capital Construction Owners in both private and public construction looking for new strategies to mitigate risk that typically causes cost overruns, schedule delays, and quality deficiencies.
- Program and Construction Management Firms to discover risk mitigation strategies and how they can drive technology to improve their services and relationship with Owners.
- Contractors and Engineering Firms wanting to get insight into the challenges and strategies owners put in place to improve construction project management.