Now On Demand
File sharing services are taking the pain out of pushing large amounts of data around distributed project teams, but while users of many popular services find them fast and easy to use, project managers often don’t realize the hidden costs of these file sharing systems or that they could be violating nondisclosure agreements and copyrights.
While project teams sacrifice the ability to maintain version control or ensure data security, system administrators face an uphill battle trying to keep their file-sharing colleagues from going a-stray. During this webinar, we will ask a panel of construction industry technology officers how big the problem really is, and how they have managed to control rogue file sharing and bring their houses to order.
The webinar will also cover:
- How to choose the right file sharing system
- Considerations for data sprawl and loss
- Getting the whole team on the same platform
- Managing data after the project is complete
- Mobile access
- Unique AEC needs – large docs, models and scan data